On Sunday, September 28, staff from the Morristown office, with some support from New Brunswick, participated in the 19th Annual Bergen Bike Tour and the Dressed for Success Morris County 5K Power Walk.
19th Annual Bergen Bike Tour
Proceeds will be going to the Volunteer Center of Bergen County and Tomorrow’s Children Fund, an organization that provides a warm, healthy and loving environment for children in treatment; a full scope of services to relieve families’ emotional and financial stress; the very best possible medical care; and funding for research on these diseases.
Participants and volunteers included:
– Tom Basilo (Partner Emeritus, MO)
– Sean Linde (Supervisor, MO) and his girlfriend Shannon
– Matt Basilo (Marketing Coordinator, MO)
– Kevin Margiatto (Senior Manager, NB)
Dress for Success Morris County 5K Power Walk
The mission of Dress for Success is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
– Theresa Richardson (Partner, MO) and her daughter Cristina
– Karen Henderson (Senior Manager, MO)
– Raimonda Rrapo (Manager, MO)
– Michelle Wang (Senior, MO)
– Kayla Heaslip (Staff II, MO)
– Franchesca Beltran (Staff I, MO)